I am having a blast in Holland. I am staying with Annemieke and have been quite spoiled. I finally touched a windmill!!! Pictures to come...and I am loving the crazy gardening skills that the Dutchmen have!
I have Annemieke's graduation party tonight and Verieke's tomorrow, so don't worry everyone, I'm still eating while I'm out here...all healthy things of course!
I can't believe I only have a few more days left. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Karen
Good to hear some news from you again. I hope you enjoy the graduation with the girls since you wont understand anything said !! Give them our congratulations! It has bee HOT here again and still NO rain :(
Love you! Mom & Dad
hey karen!!! YAY you touched a windmill!! i was just gonna msg you to remind u to touch one this time LOL did u get to go IN one? anyways it sounds like you are gonna have some good parties coming up! fun fun!!! say hi to the girls for me!!!
see you in a few days!! love you
Loraine
Hi Karen,
Uncle Rob here. Hope you get this as we tried sending you a message a week ago, but seemed to have failed getting it properly posted. Anyway, we just returned from a week away ourselves at Sauble Beach where we all went along with your Grandma Wilma and my Mom as well. We had a great time. We have all been looking at your wonderful pictures and reading your stories. What an amazing journey. Thanks so much for sharing it all with us. Can't wait to see your pictures and hear more about your adventure. Have a safe journey home. Love,
Uncle Rob, Aunt Andrea, Grandma, Amanda & Justin
Post a Comment